Old 12-31-2007, 04:13 AM
Robert Moskowitz

Default Firewall frustration

Well FWbuilder is NOT easy. The documentation does not match the
current GUI. Now the box is locked up. I will have to pull it again,
hook it up to a kybd/VGA and reset iptables....

Maybe Shoreline with webmin....

Problem is I want a REAL router/firewall with little work. Both public
and private nets have routable addresses. No NATing for me! I just
help write the RFC And all the templates for fwbuilder want you to
be using NATing.

Perhaps I should just set up another Astaro firewall. I have been using
Astaro since v3, so I am comfortable with it....