Old 12-29-2007, 10:19 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

Default VooDoo3 = no joy

On Dec 28, 2007 8:49 AM, Michael A. Peters <mpeters@mac.com> wrote:
> I posted this in the support forum but I suspect I may have better luck
> here.

For some reason, your post did not show up until today (Dec 29).
Anyway, I understand you have already found a patch for this issue,
applied it to the CentOS srpm, and confirmed the patch fixes your
problem:

http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11872&forum=39

and filed a bug report at:

http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=2572