Old 12-29-2007, 06:32 PM
"Christopher E"

Default unziping

Hello All,

I am wondering what methoreds are allowed for unzipping a zip file
under CentOS 5?

How would you do this also? I want to exact a file eo1.zip to
/home/dev/www/processing/eo1.lst <-- is the file name which comes from
the zip file.

Thanks all for your help.

Sincerely,
Christopher

Old 12-29-2007, 06:45 PM
Ugo Bellavance

Christopher E wrote:

Hello All,

I am wondering what methoreds are allowed for unzipping a zip file
under CentOS 5?

How would you do this also? I want to exact a file eo1.zip to
/home/dev/www/processing/eo1.lst <-- is the file name which comes from
the zip file.

the 'unzip' command should do it.

Ugo

Old 12-29-2007, 06:56 PM
"Christopher E"

it says that it can not find this unzip

I am doing this from a termanil till I find the way I want them then I
am going to put it in a script

-bash: line 82: unzip: command not found

Help please!

Sincerely,
Christopher