Old 01-24-2009, 04:19 AM
karl balsmeier

Default Single Session VNC

Currently most machines I connect to use a display, but I want to run vncserver such that the display is always 0.

Is this possible.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Brett Serkez

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 12:19 AM, karl balsmeier <karlski2006@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently most machines I connect to use a display, but I want to run
> vncserver such that the display is always 0.
>
> Is this possible.

Can you be more specific about your question?

If you are asking about the :# suffix, such as target:1, that is the
port number to connect to the appropriate VNC server. :0 is the
console at port 5900, :1 port 5901, :2 5902 and so on.

Is your question you don't want to type the :0, you want to connect to
the console, or something else?

Brett