Old 01-23-2009, 04:16 PM
John Doe

Default Ping and traceroute...

Hi everybody,

Right now, we are blocking pings and traceroutes to our website.
But, in order for our members to test the connection when they are experiencing slow browsing, we are thinking about unblocking them...
Are there still any security issues (flooding, etc...) in enabling them or is that an old problem fixed a long time ago?

Thanks,
JD