Old 12-27-2007, 12:33 AM
MHR

Default OT? Creative Zen player not registering as a USB device

On Dec 26, 2007 12:06 PM, Scott Silva <ssilva@sgvwater.com> wrote:

> Many Zen's have a proprietary driver, not just a usb storage device.

So it seems.

Unfortunately, Creative's wonderful automated (i.e., too stupid for a human but smart enough for a computer to get the wrong answer) support system lists no Linux drivers for any of the Zen products.

I'll check w/Google again, but my first search didn't turn up any drivers - anyone know otherwise?

Thanks.

mhr

Old 12-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Mark Hull-Richter