Old 01-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default Seeking translators

Hi,

anyone here who wants to really help out with the CentOS project?

Then please check if you speak a language which is not yet on

<http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.2> and help us
translate the Release Notes for 5.3 (and 5.4, 5.6, 6.0 and whatever
comes next).

If you want to help out, please contact me *off* list.

I have a slight timing issue (some parts have to be done by next
Thursday, but that really is only a small part) and I'm sorry for not
contacting this list earlier

So if you can and want to help - send me a mail!

Cheers,

Ralph