Old 12-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Peter Gross

Default Kernel version of Centos 4.6

I have been running Centos 4.5 on one of my servers and have a custom
kernel to handle some hardware issues. Is there a kernel version change
included in the 4.6 update? If so, what version?

Thanks,
--peter

Old 12-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Chris Mauritz

Peter Gross wrote:
I have been running Centos 4.5 on one of my servers and have a custom
kernel to handle some hardware issues. Is there a kernel version
change included in the 4.6 update? If so, what version?

All of my 4.6 boxes are reporting kernel-2.6.9-67.0.1.EL.

Best,

Old 12-25-2007, 02:26 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Dec 25, 2007 7:17 AM, Peter Gross <pag@nanosec.com> wrote:
> I have been running Centos 4.5 on one of my servers and have a custom
> kernel to handle some hardware issues.

Wonder what hardware issues...

Akemi

Old 12-25-2007, 05:25 PM