Old 12-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Robert Moskowitz

Default Natulius CD burner does not accept my 700Mb CD-R disks

When I try to burn anything to cd, I get a message to insert a CD large
enough for my file (normally an ISO image). Doesn't matter if the iso
image is a 600Mb Centos ISO or a 48Mb DSL ISO. Same warning.

My CD-Rs are Memorex 700MB/80min 52x disks that work just fine on XP
systems.

So what am I missing configuration-wise?

Old 12-25-2007, 05:21 PM
Frank Cox

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 07:30:51 -0500
Robert Moskowitz <rgm@htt-consult.com> wrote:

> So what am I missing configuration-wise?

Does k3b work? (You can use k3b on a Gnome system -- I do it all the time.)

Old 12-25-2007, 11:39 PM
Robert Moskowitz