Old 12-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Jerry Geis

Default centos 5.1 vnc crashing

Hi all,

I was running centos 4.5 with not issues on my main box.
I updated to (fresh install) to 5.1 Things run fine except I use vnc alot
from home to connect back into my machine and sometimes on connecting
it is crashing the vnc session and then it kills my entire login session.

Is anyone else having this on 5.1?

This is my modules section in xorg.conf

Section "Module"
Load "dbe"
Load "extmod"
Load "fbdevhw"
Load "glx"
Load "record"
Load "freetype"
Load "type1"
Load "dri"
Load "vnc"
EndSection

It worked flawlessly on centos 4.5. Any ideas about how to get it not to
crash.

Jerry