Old 11-22-2008, 04:01 AM
"Michael A. Peters"

Default finding a needed Aramaic font

Not CentOS specific, but ...

I'm trying to load a web page with some ancient Aramaic text.
I have some Aramaic fonts installed, but I think they are for modern
Aramaic. I've tried installing several different ttf fonts, but I still
get boxes with numbers in them - IE

07
17

07
3D

etc.

Does anyone know of a resource where I can input those hex codes (I
assume they are really 0717 and 073D) and find what ttf fonts would
cover those characters?

I'm guessing they are from an Aramaic script font.

Is there maybe an existing font in CentOS or EPEL that I might try?