Old 11-19-2008, 12:50 PM
Robert Moskowitz

Default Restricting dhcpd to an interface

I want to run dhcpd on my notebook to support test systems connecting on
a separate interfaces.

I have looked at both the dhcpd and dhcpd.conf man pages and did not
find an 'interface' option.

I will have 3 interfaces on my notebook. One for the notebooks network
access and two for test systems. I want to serve different subnets on
each of those interfaces, and have not figured this out yet.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:55 PM
"Laurentiu Coica"

Try to use DHCPDARGS, like in :

# cat /etc/sysconfig/dhcpd