Old 11-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Jerry Geis

Default amd mobile on 1 cpu listed in /proc/cpuinfo

I just noticed that my Dual core mobile AMD ZM-82 is only showing
one processor in /proc/cpuinfo and not two.

Is there a reason? I am running centos 5.2 x86_64.
uname -a
Linux demobox.msgnet.com 2.6.18-92.el5 #1 SMP Tue Jun 10 18:51:06 EDT
2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Jerry
--------------

more /proc/cpuinfo
processor : 0
vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
cpu family : 17
model : 3
model name : AMD Turion(tm) X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile ZM-82
stepping : 1
cpu MHz : 600.000
cache size : 1024 KB
physical id : 0
siblings : 1
core id : 0
cpu cores : 1
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 1
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dn
ow constant_tsc up pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy
misalignsse 3dnowprefetch

bogomips : 4393.73
TLB size : 1024 4K pages
clflush size : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate [8]