Old 11-19-2008, 08:15 AM
"Sadaruwan Samaraweera"

Default I need help with CentOS installation on a Core 2 Duo Laptop

Hi,

I've tried to install CentOS 5.2 on Core 2 Duo T5750 2.0Ghz laptop
but what happens is every thing hangs up when anconda system installer
starts. So I tried PCLinuxOS in it's text-based installer it detects
the CPU core 1 and when it try to detected the other one system gets
stuck. I tried these same two distro's on another PC that have a AMD
X2 CPU on this PC I didn't had that problem everything went smoothly.

Thank you
--
Sadaruwan Samaraweera