Old 12-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Jerome

Default Instalation with a customized kernel

Hi all
I don't know if it's the right place to ask for this problem.
I just install my server with centos4.5, using PXE/http protocol. ALl
goes very well. My asking is that i need a customized kernel to use all
of the posibilities of my server. This kernel, made as an rpm file, run
well on it. But i would like to be able to install the server directly
with this kernel, using PXE/http.. As for any reason, i can have in 10
minutes a new fresh server ready installed.

Someone can say me where to search?

Thank's a lot.
Best regards.

--
-- Jérôme
La télévision est faite pour ceux qui, n'ayant rien à dire,