Old 12-14-2007, 02:29 PM
chloe K

Default computer down - want to get help

Hi all

I know this is for Centos. but you may help me

I am running the fedora7 (PAE kernel, disable selinux) as router. it has been up 28 days.

Yesterday the computer was no response suddenly

I saw the login prompt in the console but the keyboard didn't have any response.

After rebooting, I check logs and* (I have own logs - ps , top, dmesg every mintues). the computer was ok before freezing. No kernel panic also

Do you have any ideas to cause this problem?

eg; overhead, memory leakage, and so on....

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you so much

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!___________________________________________ ____
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org

Old 12-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Karanbir Singh

chloe K wrote:

Hi all

I know this is for Centos. but you may help me

I am running the fedora7 (PAE kernel, disable selinux) as router. it has
been up 28 days.

this is the wrong list for this, please take it to the relevant list.

And i am going to request people to resist posting to this thread. Thanks