Old 11-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Paul Heinlein

Default Where do I find perl XML::Parser module

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Chris Geldenhuis wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to install a package that requires the perl XML::Parser
module.

Using yum to search for specific Perl modules is a bit tricky. The
syntax is to wrap the module name in a "perl()" wrapper:

yum provides "perl(XML::Parser)"

In this case, it points you to the perl-XML-Parser package.