Old 11-18-2008, 05:06 PM
Chris Geldenhuis

Default Where do I find perl XML::Parser module

Hi,
I am trying to install a package that requires the perl XML::Parser module.

So far I have:

Googled
Installed rpmforge and yum priorities
set priorities for all repositories used with rpmforge at 10
tried yum install perl-XML, yum install mod_perl-XML etc. and get
response "Nothing to do"

so what is the correct yum request to get this package installed.

uname -a
Linux xxx.co.za 2.6.18-92.1.18el5xen #1 SMP Wed Nov 12 09:48:10 EST 2008
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

TIA

ChrisG

Old 11-18-2008, 05:14 PM
"Marko A. Jennings"

On Tue, November 18, 2008 1:06 pm, Chris Geldenhuis wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to install a package that requires the perl XML::Parser
> module.
>
> So far I have:
>
> Googled
> Installed rpmforge and yum priorities
> set priorities for all repositories used with rpmforge at 10
> tried yum install perl-XML, yum install mod_perl-XML etc. and get
> response "Nothing to do"
> so what is the correct yum request to get this package installed.

If you have rpmforge repository set up correctly, you should be able to
download it this way:

yum install perl-XML-Parser