Old 11-18-2008, 09:09 AM
"Marcelo M. Garcia"

Default nagios-plugins 1.4.13?

Hi

Does anyone knows when nagios-plugins 1.4.13 will be available?

Thanks

Marcelo

Old 11-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Tom Brown

Does anyone knows when nagios-plugins 1.4.13 will be available?

they were release at the end of september - what do you mean by
'available' ?

I just built an rpm of them and they seem to compile fine etc - are you
looking for an rpm of them already built ?

thanks

Old 11-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Tom Brown

I just built an rpm of them and they seem to compile fine etc - are
you looking for an rpm of them already built ?

here is the .src from what i just built - depending on the OS type you
want these built for i may or may not be able to help

http://home.ng23.net/nagios-plugins-1.4.13-1.src.rpm

HTH

Old 11-18-2008, 10:27 AM
"Marcelo M. Garcia"

Tom Brown wrote:

Does anyone knows when nagios-plugins 1.4.13 will be available?

they were release at the end of september - what do you mean by
'available' ?

I just built an rpm of them and they seem to compile fine etc - are you
looking for an rpm of them already built ?

thanks

Hi

For 'avalable' I mean available from rpmforge, from where I downloaded
nagios-3.0.5. The idea was to download both together. I don't know if
this make any difference... But since the latest nagios is available,
why not the plugins?

Regards

Marcelo

Old 11-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Marcelo M. Garcia wrote:
> For 'avalable' I mean available from rpmforge, from where I downloaded
> nagios-3.0.5. The idea was to download both together. I don't know if
> this make any difference... But since the latest nagios is available,
> why not the plugins?

Why not ask on the rpmforge mailing lists?

Ralph

Old 11-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Matthew Kent

On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 10:09 +0000, Marcelo M. Garcia wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone knows when nagios-plugins 1.4.13 will be available?

EPEL packages them quite nicely

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL
--
Matthew Kent SA bravenet.com