-   -   CentOS on Laptops (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/19428-centos-laptops.html)

Chris Mauritz 12-14-2007 08:30 AM

CentOS on Laptops

Ern jura wrote:
Sorry this question is not directly linked but has anyone ever bought
a laptop from www.laptopplblahblabla <http://www.laptopplaza.com> or
www.stop4whblahblah <http://www.stop4wholesale.com>, I want to buy one
for CentOS and they seem to have good deals. Are they genuine and are
there any sites out there that sell laptops and ship worldwide?

This is spam. Both of those companies have the same address (in
Brooklyn, NY). They don't accept credit cards and only will take
payment in cash/wire transfer. Even if they are legit, that is just
BEGGING to get ripped off, especially if you're an overseas customer.
Better to buy from a reputable company that will accept a credit card
payment.

Best,

Saulius Pobedinskas 10-28-2010 01:39 PM

CentOS on laptops

Hello,

My username is SauliusPobedinskas
And i want to add an article in CentOS wiki. HowTos/Laptops add my
Fujitsu Siemens Amilo 1645 Laptop expierence with CentOS.
( http://www.hydro2control.com/FTP/InfosTecni/SiemensFuyitsuDriverCD/SiemensfujitsuDriverUtilitys/manual/amilo_ax64x_mx425_mx405/AMILO_A1645G_Generic.pdf
)
I am very pleased to announce by far CentOS was the most friendly distro

Regards,
Saulius Pobedinskas

Ron Blizzard 10-28-2010 10:20 PM

CentOS on laptops

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Saulius Pobedinskas
<spobedinskas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My username is SauliusPobedinskas
> And i want to add an article in CentOS wiki. HowTos/Laptops add my
> Fujitsu Siemens Amilo 1645 Laptop expierence with CentOS.
> ( http://www.hydro2control.com/FTP/InfosTecni/SiemensFuyitsuDriverCD/SiemensfujitsuDriverUtilitys/manual/amilo_ax64x_mx425_mx405/AMILO_A1645G_Generic.pdf
> )
> I am very pleased to announce by far CentOS was the most friendly distro
>
> Regards,
> Saulius Pobedinskas

CentOS works very well on my Dell Latitude D400. I think I've still
got a HowTo Wiki on that install as well.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.5

Saulius Pobedinskas 10-29-2010 06:50 AM

CentOS on laptops

So, can i do it myself or should i provide you with all neccessary information?
I am not allowed to edit yet.

Ralph Angenendt 10-30-2010 08:11 AM

CentOS on laptops

Am 29.10.10 08:50, schrieb Saulius Pobedinskas:
> So, can i do it myself or should i provide you with all neccessary information?
> I am not allowed to edit yet.

You can now.

Ralph