Old 11-15-2008, 03:30 PM
"Roberto Pereyra"

Default postifx mail server with ldap

Hi all !!

I looking for a good tutorial about mail server with postfix/dovecot and ldap.

Please somebody can help me ? I have searched in google but all the
tutoriales that I find are old or incomplete.

Thanks in advance.

roberto

--
Ing. Roberto Pereyra
ContenidosOnline

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business -
http://www.hushmail.com/business?l=503&a=3211

Old 11-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Ned Slider

Roberto Pereyra wrote:

Hi all !!

I looking for a good tutorial about mail server with postfix/dovecot and ldap.

Please somebody can help me ? I have searched in google but all the
tutoriales that I find are old or incomplete.

Thanks in advance.

roberto

There is a guide for postfix/dovecot on the Wiki:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/postfix

but without LDAP.

Your first port of call should probably be the postfix and dovecot
documentation sections covering LDAP:

http://www.postfix.org/LDAP_README.html
http://wiki.dovecot.org/AuthDatabase/LDAP