Old 11-13-2008, 06:17 PM
Robert Moskowitz

Default bluetooth pand help

Help, please.

The man pand talks about a /etc/bluetooth/pan/dev-up; there is no such
file on any of my Centos systems.

I have studied http://bluez.sourceforge.net/contrib/HOWTO-PAN, so I have
some of the basics.

The only Centos related pand writeup I have found is
http://howto.basjes.nl/linux/installing-my-new-server/networking.
Should I just copy the dev-up file from there?