Old 11-12-2008, 02:07 PM
"junior.listas"

Default atl2.ko in Centos 5

Somebody already get atl2.ko compiled in centos5 ???

JC

Old 11-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Fabian Arrotin

junior.listas wrote:

Somebody already get atl2.ko compiled in centos5 ???

JC

Yes .. i had to build it for my Asus Eee PC 900 , but the wiki already
knew it : http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Asus/Eeepc

Don't forget that i've built the kmod for the stock 5.2 kernel but it
survives a kernel update (thanks to the `weak-updates` philosophy on el5)
If you already have a newer kernel on your box, let me know and i'll
build a specific version if needed

--
-
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin@arrfab.net>

Old 11-13-2008, 07:56 PM
"Eduardo Grosclaude"

Somebody already get atl2.ko compiled in centos5 ???

JC

Not exactly your question, but I managed to make it work thanks to http://repo.redhat-club.org/redhat/5/SRPMS/
HTH
--

Eduardo Grosclaude
Universidad Nacional del Comahue

Old 11-14-2008, 02:29 AM
"junior.listas"

Sorry, may i be wrong, but

I was compiled this module for other distro, with kernel 2.6.18, from
http://people.redhat.com/csnook/atl2/, the the version is 2.0.5, Wy we
use 1.0 version?? There is some note for why the module ( 2.0 ) does not
compile under centos??

thanks for your attention...

JC

Old 11-14-2008, 01:25 PM