Old 11-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Vandaman

Default What happened to the CentOS Docs?

I don't log into the CentOS forum, CentOS chat
but I don't know why the docs were removed from
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/docs/

I also had a look on the CentOS forum and the
forum FAQ still links to the above location.
Example
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/docs/html/rhel-rg-en-4/s1-grub-installing.html

Not everyone uses IRC/Forum/Developers mailing list so
for the benefit of others, what happened to
the docs?

Regards,
Vandaman.