-   -   adding perl modules (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/189475-adding-perl-modules.html)

"Joseph L. Casale" 11-07-2008 04:04 PM

adding perl modules

I have some pm files I want to add, these seem to be custom modules delivered
with a package I am trying to install. I don't want to run its script as it
manually installs many modules available in base so I will simply yum those
in. How can I add the pm files, I assume I have to update something in Perl
so that it knows these are available wherever I put them?

Thanks!
jlc