Old 11-07-2008, 01:06 PM
"Adriano dos Santos Vieira (Hapia IN)"

Default CEntOS-5.2 & php-mssql

Hi, guys!

I'm trying to use php-mssql and I've tested the same php program on
two servers (CEntOS-5 and Debian).

CEntOS-5.2 (final)
- php 5.1.6-20
- php-mssql 5.1.6-15 (from "extras" repository).
- freetds 0.64-11

--------------------------- php test code --------------------------------
<?php
ini_set('display_errors',1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

$user='dbuser';
$pass='dbpassword';
$server='calcantita';
$db='dbtest';

$conn = mssql_connect($server, $user, $pass)
or die('Connection error');

$dbselect= mssql_select_db($db, $conn)
or die('DB select error.');

$sql = 'select * from tbtest';

$result = mssql_query($sql);

while ($row = mssql_fetch_row($result)) {
var_dump($row);
}

mssql_close($conn);

?>

This test code run very well on "Debian server", but not on CEntOS-5.2 (final).

What's wrong on my CEntOS-5 environment? Help me please.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Adriano dos Santos Vieira