Old 12-13-2007, 03:03 PM
Nicolas Thierry-Mieg

Default yum update failing for dependency

Saurabh Sharma wrote:
livna 100% |=========================| 1.9 kB 00:00

livna does el5?

Old 12-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Karanbir Singh

Saurabh Sharma wrote:

Hi,
Yum update is failing for missing dependency for package 'libdts.so.0'.I
tried excluding the package
'yum update --exclude libdts' but the same error,also tried after
cleaning up the metadata ,but all in vain.

open a support resquest with the place you get your mplayer from, this
is not a Centos distro issue.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Saurabh Sharma

Karanbir Singh wrote:

Saurabh Sharma wrote:

Hi,
Yum update is failing for missing dependency for package
'libdts.so.0'.I tried excluding the package
'yum update --exclude libdts' but the same error,also tried after
cleaning up the metadata ,but all in vain.

open a support resquest with the place you get your mplayer from, this
is not a Centos distro issue.

i just got it from http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/MultimediaOnCentOS
when i was setting up my system,can u help me out how to resolve this as
i'm new to the world.

Old 12-13-2007, 06:14 PM
Scott Silva

on 12/13/2007 9:12 AM Saurabh Sharma spake the following:

Karanbir Singh wrote:

Saurabh Sharma wrote:

Hi,
Yum update is failing for missing dependency for package
'libdts.so.0'.I tried excluding the package
'yum update --exclude libdts' but the same error,also tried after
cleaning up the metadata ,but all in vain.

open a support resquest with the place you get your mplayer from, this
is not a Centos distro issue.

i just got it from http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/MultimediaOnCentOS
when i was setting up my system,can u help me out how to resolve this as
i'm new to the world.

No where on that how to does it say to enable a fedora repo like livna.org.
Can you try it with --disablerepo=livna?

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and