Old 11-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Dag Wieers

Default OTR plugin for Pidgin?

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008, fred smith wrote:

Looking for the OTR plugin for Pidgin.

We can get libotr from rpmforge, but I can't find the actual OTR plugin
anywhere.

Can't compile it on centos 5.2 because it wants a bunch of newer libraries
than we have (GTK+ and others).

Guidance?

I packaged pidgin-otr 3.2.0, will be available tomorrow.

Old 11-06-2008, 10:42 PM
fred smith

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 11:39:19PM +0100, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008, fred smith wrote:
>
> >Looking for the OTR plugin for Pidgin.
> >
> >We can get libotr from rpmforge, but I can't find the actual OTR plugin
> >anywhere.
> >
> >Can't compile it on centos 5.2 because it wants a bunch of newer libraries
> >than we have (GTK+ and others).
> >
> >Guidance?
>
> I packaged pidgin-otr 3.2.0, will be available tomorrow.

Thank you, sir!

Old 11-07-2008, 04:22 PM
fred smith

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 11:39:19PM +0100, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008, fred smith wrote:
>
> >Looking for the OTR plugin for Pidgin.
> >
> >We can get libotr from rpmforge, but I can't find the actual OTR plugin
> >anywhere.
> >
> >Can't compile it on centos 5.2 because it wants a bunch of newer libraries
> >than we have (GTK+ and others).
> >
> >Guidance?
>
> I packaged pidgin-otr 3.2.0, will be available tomorrow.

Got it, Dag. Thanks!

I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.