Old 11-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Christopher Chan

Default Making a driver disk for installer was Running the installer from working linux

Now, the network card is not recognized during install.

The machine is running 4.7 right now, without any "special" drivers.

I did a lsmod and found I am using forcedeth, I went and downloaded the
forcedeth driver disk from nvidia, but no luck. It complains now drivers for my
hardware.

What does lspci say?