Old 11-05-2008, 05:14 PM
"Marcelo M. Garcia"

Default Off-topic: Problems after upgrade RHEL 4.5 to 5.2

Hi

After upgrading a machine from RHEL-4.5 to 5.2, the Gnome doesn't start
anymore.

There are strange messages when I issue the command "startx" (I'm using
inittab=3).

The message is
nautilus: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0:
undefined symbol: pango_language_get_default

Where is the information to "nautilus" look in /usr/local/bin?

Thanks

Marcelo