Old 12-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Jeremy Rosengren

Default Suitable VPN RPM on centos 5?

Karanbir Singh wrote:

Indunil Jayasooriya wrote:

Peer IP: 194.237.227.202 <http://194.237.227.202>
Server IP: 192.168.0.2 <http://192.168.0.2> / 255.255.255.255
<http://255.255.255.255>
Pre-shared key: d769hdsKJ
Ike, Phase1: 3des, sha, dh2
Ipsec, Phase2: 3des, sha

I hope you realise that by posting such information you have just
compromised the site.

I'm not sure I entirely understand why this list has become what
appears to be backend support for Indunil Jayasooriya's company.

-- jeremy

Old 12-13-2007, 01:23 PM
"Ross S. W. Walker"

Title: Re: [CentOS] [OT] Suitable VPN RPM on centos 5?

I've noticed quite a few of these India consulting companies using the mailing lists to supplement their lack of internal skilled personnel.

It really gives me pause when/if I need to consider outsourcing technology work. The fact that these companies are not upfront about their knowledge base and what they are truly capable of handling makes me wonder if this is really the most cost effective way to go.

-Ross