Old 11-03-2008, 07:13 AM
Jussi Hirvi

Default THANKS - List of all email users

Thanks Mouss and others. I have now more than enough to get on with.

mouss (mouss@netoyen.net) kirjoitteli (2.11.2008 19:39):
> why comma? isn't LF better (one user per line)?

LF or comma, it doesn't matter much. I said comma, because I am going to
utilize the list to build one huge alias "my_email_customers". :-)

Regards,
Jussi

--
Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Topeliuksenkatu 15 C * 00250 Helsinki * Finland

Old 11-03-2008, 12:29 PM
mouss

Jussi Hirvi wrote:

Thanks Mouss and others. I have now more than enough to get on with.

mouss (mouss@netoyen.net) kirjoitteli (2.11.2008 19:39):

why comma? isn't LF better (one user per line)?

LF or comma, it doesn't matter much. I said comma, because I am going to
utilize the list to build one huge alias "my_email_customers". :-)

if the list is huge, you may run into problems. better use a mailing-list.

Old 11-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Les Mikesell

mouss wrote:

Jussi Hirvi wrote:

Thanks Mouss and others. I have now more than enough to get on with.

mouss (mouss@netoyen.net) kirjoitteli (2.11.2008 19:39):

why comma? isn't LF better (one user per line)?

LF or comma, it doesn't matter much. I said comma, because I am going to
utilize the list to build one huge alias "my_email_customers". :-)

if the list is huge, you may run into problems. better use a mailing-list.

_And_ keep in mind that you are going to get replies and probably spam
to this address. So you'll probably want to turn on the moderation
feature of the list.

--
Les Mikesell
les@gmail.com

Old 11-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Jussi Hirvi

Les Mikesell (lesmikesell@gmail.com) kirjoitteli (3.11.2008 16:05):
> _And_ keep in mind that you are going to get replies and probably spam
> to this address. So you'll probably want to turn on the moderation
> feature of the list.

Instead I keep that alias commented out except when I want to send
information to the email users! That alias really would be a jackpot for the
spammers. :-)

- Jussi