Old 11-01-2008, 01:13 PM
"David G. Miller"

Default offtopic question .. apprecyice ur help

"fabian dacunha" <fabian@baladia.gov.kw> wrote with horrible intentional misspellings:

Dear All,

its a offtopic question but really apprecite if someone would advise n help
i have been running a mil server with sendmail

and have sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org as my dnsbl.

i had other servers which are alredy out now
that is relays.ordb.org and dsbl.org have already been out of my sendmail
config.

any one knows of ny other servers i could add in my sendmail config

apprecite ur help

thanks

regards

Fabian

I have two blog posts that describe how I deal with spam:

http://davenjudy.org/davesBlog/node/22

http://davenjudy.org/davesBlog/node/27

I use a combination of several RBLs and dSPAM that seems to work fairly
well and I'm not hearing about any false positives.

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce