Old 10-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Spike Turner

Default OT - Please don't feed the Troll(s)

William L. Maltby wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I fully understand the emotional need to respond to one who
> throws
> around terms like "Communist",
> "Tyrannical", etc. even if ostensibly
> framed as a rhetorical question. Certain terms and phrases
> are by nature
> pejorative and I;m sure the OP knew this when he entered
> his post.

Bill, unfortunately for you many of us are in the free world.
BTW where was "Tyrannical", used? Have you been watching too
much of the Presidential race?

Spike.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:02 AM
David Mackintosh

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 02:10:23PM -0400, William L. Maltby wrote:
> I fully understand the emotional need to respond to one who throws
> around terms like "Communist", "Tyrannical", etc. even if ostensibly

[...]

> My feeling was the OP is either an ignorant, unappreciative,
> self-centered, and emotionally immature person that expects all projects

You tripped the irony detector.

--
/oo/
/ /() David Mackintosh |

Old 10-31-2008, 12:15 PM
Andrew Hull

David Mackintosh wrote:

[...] ignorant, unappreciative, self-centered, and emotionally immature [...]

You tripped the irony detector.

That's exactly what I was thinking.