Old 10-29-2008, 05:10 PM
"William L. Maltby"

Default OT - Please don't feed the Troll(s)

Folks,

I fully understand the emotional need to respond to one who throws
around terms like "Communist", "Tyrannical", etc. even if ostensibly
framed as a rhetorical question. Certain terms and phrases are by nature
pejorative and I;m sure the OP knew this when he entered his post.

My feeling was the OP is either an ignorant, unappreciative,
self-centered, and emotionally immature person that expects all projects
and activities to meet his desires, wants and criteria, _or_ he is
trolling.

In either case, any response you provide will be obviously wasted as the
OP's POV will likely not be affected. Therefore, you waste your time
responding.

Trolls, if not fed, eventually die or wander off into the distance.

Please don't feed the trolls.

MHO
--
Bill