Old 10-27-2008, 04:10 AM
"Ian jonhson"

Default how to boot centos from install CD

Hi,

I make a mistake so that crash the whole system which can
not boot from hard dist. But I am sure if I can access that hard
disk, I can fix it.

Now, the problem I met is how to boot from other media such as
CD and then mount the hard disk so as to fix the mistake.

Could anybody give me some advices, thanks in advance.

Ian

Old 10-27-2008, 08:00 AM
Tru Huynh

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 01:10:47PM +0800, Ian jonhson wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

<....>
> Now, the problem I met is how to boot from other media such as
> CD and then mount the hard disk so as to fix the mistake.
type:
linux rescue

at the cd1 boot prompt

Tru