Old 10-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Scott Silva

Default Centos/Fedora core won't talk to an Epson Workforce 600 printer

on 10-23-2008 10:44 AM MHR spake the following:
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 7:15 AM, Charles Campbell
> <Charles.E.Campbell@nasa.gov> wrote:
>> Thank you for looking.
>>
>> Whew! Finally found a method that worked -- had to buy a $40 USB cable, but
>> with it I got the printer working under both WinXP and Linux.
>>

> What kind of USB cable costs $40? Is this one of those milspec things?
>
> Just curious.
The Gold plated Retail ones that the Circuit City or Best Buy geeks try to
sell you because they get commission.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and