-   -   i would like to add asterix to my centos (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/180833-i-would-like-add-asterix-my-centos.html)

david fritz 10-22-2008 11:32 PM

i would like to add asterix to my centos

I want to add a server of VoIP under my server, but I don't have de doawnload and i don't have the tutotrial. please help me

Scott Silva 10-22-2008 11:50 PM

i would like to add asterix to my centos

on 10-22-2008 4:32 PM david fritz spake the following:
> I want to add a server of VoIP under my server, but I don't have de
> doawnload and i don't have the tutotrial. please help me

I guess you don't have de Google either?

http://forum.voxilla.com/asterisk-support-forum/install-asterisk-freepbx-centos-19290.html
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+Linux+CentOS
http://voip-buzz.com/2007/08/12/trixbox-24-released-with-asterisk-14-on-centos-5/

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and

Christopher Chan 10-23-2008 12:10 AM

david fritz wrote:
I want to add a server of VoIP under my server, but I don't have de
doawnload and i don't have the tutotrial. please help me

asterisk package available from rpmforge. But version 1.2 only. If you
want 1.4, you will have to make your own package.

Karanbir Singh 10-23-2008 12:18 AM

Christopher Chan wrote:

david fritz wrote:
I want to add a server of VoIP under my server, but I don't have de
doawnload and i don't have the tutotrial. please help me

asterisk package available from rpmforge. But version 1.2 only. If you
want 1.4, you will have to make your own package.

or look in atrpms.net

"Tim Verhoeven" 10-23-2008 06:59 AM

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 1:32 AM, david fritz <saigone2003@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> I want to add a server of VoIP under my server, but I don't have de
> doawnload and i don't have the tutotrial. please help me

As already said, you can get prebuild packages using the Atrpms
repository. I'm using those on a CentOS system and it is working fine.
I'm also maintaining the Asterisk and related packages for Atrpms.

Regards,
Tim

(Linus Torvalds)