Old 10-21-2008, 07:45 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

Default showfoto, digikam - how to install

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 12:28 PM, kevin kempter
<kevin@kevinkempterllc.com> wrote:
> Hi List;
>
> where can I find the showfoto tool for CentOS v5 ? do I need to enable
> another yum repo somewhere?

digikam is available from the KBS-Extras repository (
http://centos.karan.org ). Once this is set up, you can do the
install by:

yum --enablerepo=kbs-CentOS-Testing install digikam

Akemi

Old 10-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Rex Dieter

Akemi Yagi wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 12:28 PM, kevin kempter
> <kevin@kevinkempterllc.com> wrote:
>> Hi List;
>>
>> where can I find the showfoto tool for CentOS v5 ? do I need to enable
>> another yum repo somewhere?
>
> digikam is available from the KBS-Extras repository (

And EPEL (I'm assuming KBS-Extras borrowed it in that regard... which is
fine... )

-- Rex