Old 10-29-2008, 05:51 PM
"Lanny Marcus"

Default CentOS 4.7 Server CD - update frontpage

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Tru Huynh <tru@centos.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:26:12AM -0700, Spike Turner wrote:

> welcome to my kill file

Mine too.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:00 PM
MHR

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Spike Turner <spiketurner09@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Calm down Johnny, don't lose it. Some constructive criticism
> should be welcomed. I thought the withholding of kernel updates
> for two weeks and the non-update of the CentOS webpage were a
> deliberate action by the same individual(s) but I may have been
> wrong.
>
> I would not like CentOS to go the same way as Whitebox and 10-20
> devs "should" in a community share the roles rather than leaving
> it all to one person.

Much as I hate to perpetuate this thread, since it has turned from
unkind to flames, this is what happens when you bite the hand that
feeds you.

It's so easy to criticize the work of others when you demonstrate a
lack of understanding or sympathy for those involved.

Spike, we've all seen your other contributions. Some of them are
extremely helpful. This kind are not. Stick to the former, please.

TIA.

mhr

Old 10-29-2008, 06:04 PM
R P Herrold