Old 12-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Centos

Default ssh terminal froze once in a while

Hello

My ssh terminal froze some times, and I was thinking it might be related
to centos ,

but now I found that even ubuntu users experiencing the same problem.

does ssh logs any where, and what do you suggest for finding the cause.

Thanks

Old 12-12-2007, 01:08 PM
"Simon Jolle"

2007/12/12, Centos <centos@unixplanet.biz>:
> My ssh terminal froze some times, and I was thinking it might be related
> to centos ,
> but now I found that even ubuntu users experiencing the same problem.

Is there a firewall between your client and the server (that kills the
session after inactivity)? Try the keep alive option.

cheers
Simon
--
XMPP: sjolle@swissjabber.org