Old 10-21-2008, 04:45 AM
Christopher Chan

Default RHEL6

Any sign of a beta?

Old 10-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Kai Schaetzl

Christopher Chan wrote on Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:45:16 +0800:

> Any sign of a beta?

OMG

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

Old 10-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Karanbir Singh

Christopher Chan wrote:

Any sign of a beta?

afaik, rhel6 beta is going to be Apr / May 2009

Old 10-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Morten Torstensen

Karanbir Singh wrote:

Christopher Chan wrote:

Any sign of a beta?

afaik, rhel6 beta is going to be Apr / May 2009

...and if previous beta releases can be a yardstick, a beta might be
released in december/january. But that is just guessing on my part.

--

//Morten Torstensen
//Email: morten@mortent.org

And if it turns out that there is a God, I don't believe that he is evil.
The worst that can be said is that he's an underachiever.

Old 10-21-2008, 04:01 PM
"Stephen John Smoogen"

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 5:15 AM, Morten Torstensen <morten@mortent.org> wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>>
>> Christopher Chan wrote:
>>>
>>> Any sign of a beta?
>>
>> afaik, rhel6 beta is going to be Apr / May 2009
>
> ...and if previous beta releases can be a yardstick, a beta might be
> released in december/january. But that is just guessing on my part.

No I don't think so.. The beta is aimed for May 2009 around F11 (so
F10+rawhide will give you an idea of what the EL6 beta looks like).
They will have a release in Octoberish.

Of course this is all lies, speculation and made up crap.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux

Old 10-21-2008, 04:46 PM
Scott Silva

<snip>
> Of course this is all lies, speculation and made up crap.

Here in the US, it is the season for lies, speculation and made up crap.
(Election year)

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and

Old 10-21-2008, 06:13 PM
MHR

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:

> Of course this is all lies, speculation and made up crap.

I knew it! Knew it all along! Ha!

;^)

mhr

Old 10-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Karanbir Singh

Morten Torstensen wrote:

Karanbir Singh wrote:

Christopher Chan wrote:

Any sign of a beta?

afaik, rhel6 beta is going to be Apr / May 2009

...and if previous beta releases can be a yardstick, a beta might be
released in december/january. But that is just guessing on my part.

I dont understand what you mean... I said the beta was going to be
Apr/May next year, and you seem to interpret that as Dec/Jan ????