Old 10-16-2008, 07:01 PM

Default m4v

Hi,

I run 5.2, how do I play m4v videos? I am not trying to remove any
DRM, only to view some Internet videos such as Lightroom killer tips:

(http://www.lightroomkillertips.com/videos/download.php?file=lightroom_foldersanddrives.m4v)

uses m4v files.

Any suggestion?

--
Thanks

Old 10-16-2008, 07:17 PM
Ralph Angenendt

centos@911networks.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I run 5.2, how do I play m4v videos? I am not trying to remove any
> DRM, only to view some Internet videos such as Lightroom killer tips:
> Any suggestion?

VLC and/or mplayer from the rpmforge repository:

<http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories>

Cheers,

Ralph_____________________________________________ __
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org

Old 10-16-2008, 07:17 PM
"Ross Walker"

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 3:01 PM, <centos@911networks.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I run 5.2, how do I play m4v videos? I am not trying to remove any
> DRM, only to view some Internet videos such as Lightroom killer tips:
>
> (http://www.lightroomkillertips.com/videos/download.php?file=lightroom_foldersanddrives.m4v)
>
> uses m4v files.
>
> Any suggestion?

Livna is a repo based on delivering codecs for commercial multimedia.

DVD, Windows Media, MPG4, Quicktime, etc.

It has the potential of modifying base packages.

-Ross

Old 10-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Ross Walker wrote:
> Livna is a repo based on delivering codecs for commercial multimedia.

Livna has no CentOS support.

CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org