-   -   CentOS 5.1 local repo HOW?????? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/17718-centos-5-1-local-repo-how.html)

Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano 12-12-2007 02:35 AM

CentOS 5.1 local repo HOW??????

I have a local repo of CentOS 5.0, base and updates, I can't use rsync ,
so I do it manually, I mean I got the packeages from /var/cache/yum and
copied to where the repo is and do createrepo, meanwhile I only have
CentOS 5.0 everything was fine, but now I don't know how to create de
5.1 and keep the 5.0
I need some help
thanks to all
manny
--
"Nuestra recompensa se encuentra en el esfuerzo y no en el resultado.
Un esfuerzo total es una victoria completa".

Jim Wildman 12-12-2007 11:17 AM

CentOS 5.1 local repo HOW??????

I have a local repo of CentOS 5.0, base and updates, I can't use rsync ,
so I do it manually, I mean I got the packeages from /var/cache/yum and
copied to where the repo is and do createrepo, meanwhile I only have
CentOS 5.0 everything was fine, but now I don't know how to create de
5.1 and keep the 5.0

check out mrepo

http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/mrepo/

Ralph Angenendt 12-12-2007 12:15 PM

CentOS 5.1 local repo HOW??????

Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano wrote:
> 5.1 and keep the 5.0

What do you want to keep 5.0 for? Archaelogical reasons?

Ralph