Old 10-15-2008, 05:36 AM
Niki Kovacs

Default Mass installs of desktop systems on identical machines

Thanks very much everybody for your numerous comments. I guess I got
much more than I expected.

Cheers,

Niki

Old 10-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Ian Forde

On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 07:36 +0200, Niki Kovacs wrote:
> Thanks very much everybody for your numerous comments. I guess I got
> much more than I expected.

One more suggestion... try SystemImager...

-I

Old 10-15-2008, 02:44 PM
"Sorin Srbu"

Scott Silva <> scribbled on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7:35 PM:

> You just need to read this list to see people having hardware troubles,
> mostly with SATA and/or network, but those are pretty important to a PC.

I did have troubles with wifi, but that is kind off a specialty thing. It most
probably was me screwing things up anyway. 8-/

Everything else has been good so far. I can also see SATA being a problem. I
have had them myself, although not when using CentOS; mostly with Red Hat... 8-)

Your mileage may vary I guess, as always.

/S