Old 10-15-2008, 03:47 AM
Linux Guru

Default Sendmail rbl - Need to bypass rbl for one local address

Hi,
Hope any one can help me. I am running centos 5.2 with sendmail and rbl feature.* I need to recieve all emails come to my sales account regardless of rbl .

I looked on web and gave up. All I found was if I added To:sales@ ok in my sendmail.mc , sales account will bypass rbl and get all the emails but its not working. Any help ?

Old 10-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Kai Schaetzl

Linux Guru wrote on Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:47:45 -0700 (PDT):

> Hope any one can help me. I am running centos 5.2 with sendmail and
> rbl feature. I need to recieve all emails come to my sales account
> regardless of rbl .

You want to use the "spam:friend" feature, have a look at the sendmail
documentation. Requires a recompile of your sendmail.cf.

> I looked on web and gave up. All I found was if I added To:sales@
> ok in my sendmail.mc ,

No, in your access file. But that doesn't work reliably. Maybe if you put
it on top.

I would consider a different nick if I were you.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany