Old 10-14-2008, 11:24 AM
lingu

Default Squid Number of hits

Dear all,

I am running squid on centos 5.Is there is any tool to calculate
number of ip's hit the server for month wise.
Even any command to find out the number of hits is also ok.

Regards,
Lingu

Old 10-14-2008, 11:36 AM
"Sorin Srbu"

lingu <> scribbled on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 1:24 PM:

> I am running squid on centos 5.Is there is any tool to calculate
> number of ip's hit the server for month wise.
> Even any command to find out the number of hits is also ok.

http://www.google.se/linux?num=50&hl=en&safe=off&q=squid+report+generat or&btnG

HTH.

/S

Old 10-14-2008, 11:40 AM
Mogens Kjaer

lingu wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am running squid on centos 5.Is there is any tool to calculate
> number of ip's hit the server for month wise.
> Even any command to find out the number of hits is also ok.

When I ran a squid cache I used the scripts on:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Scripts/NLANR/

to get statistics.

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Mobile: +45 22 12 53 25
Email: mk@crc.dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk

Old 10-14-2008, 05:26 PM
John Horne

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 16:54 +0530, lingu wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am running squid on centos 5.Is there is any tool to calculate
> number of ip's hit the server for month wise.
> Even any command to find out the number of hits is also ok.

Calamaris can give you a summary:

http://cord.de/tools/squid/calamaris/

John.