Old 12-11-2007, 10:03 AM
Tom Brown

Default locate rpm spec files

Hi

I _have_ to use the following software versions on CentOS4 and RHEL4

Apache 2.0.53
mod_jk 1.2.22
Tomcat 5.5.9
Java 1.5.0_06

Can anyone point me to the spec files for these that i can use against
the source tar balls or better yet a source rpm?

thanks!

Old 12-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Garrick Staples

On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 11:03:55AM +0000, Tom Brown alleged:
> Hi
>
> I _have_ to use the following software versions on CentOS4 and RHEL4
>
> Apache 2.0.53
> mod_jk 1.2.22
> Tomcat 5.5.9
> Java 1.5.0_06
>
> Can anyone point me to the spec files for these that i can use against
> the source tar balls or better yet a source rpm?

The spec files are in the source rpms, and all ofthe source rpms are in the
SRPMS directory of any centos mirror.