-   -   Repository for debuginfo (CentOS 5.1) (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/16858-repository-debuginfo-centos-5-1-a.html)

MHR 12-11-2007 04:47 AM

Repository for debuginfo (CentOS 5.1)

It has been suggested (elsewhere) that, to track down the nautilus problem I reported a while back, I need to install the nautilus debuginfo rpm.

However, my yum can't find it.* The only repositories I have set up on my machine are these:

CentOS-Base.repo
CentOS-Media.repo
kbs-CentOS-Extras.repo
mirrors-rpmforge
rpmforge.repo

Do I need another one for debuginfo rpms?

Thanks.

mhr

David Hrbáč 12-11-2007 05:30 AM

MHR napsal(a):
> It has been suggested (elsewhere) that, to track down the nautilus problem I
> reported a while back, I need to install the nautilus debuginfo rpm.
>
> However, my yum can't find it. The only repositories I have set up on my
> machine are these:
>
> CentOS-Base.repo
> CentOS-Media.repo
> kbs-CentOS-Extras.repo
> mirrors-rpmforge
> rpmforge.repo
>
> Do I need another one for debuginfo rpms?
>
> Thanks.
>
> mhr

There's no debuginfo repo. You can download debuginfo packages yourself
here: http://vault.centos.org/debuginfo/5/
David Hrbáč