Old 12-10-2007, 07:17 PM
"Ben Mohilef"

Default Samba Upgrade on Centos 3 Resolved

>> bugzilla.redhat.com and provide us with the bug number there?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ralph
>>

>Red Hat Bug 389021 opened on 11-17-07.

RedHat released updates for samba late last week:

samba-2.2.12-1.21as.8.2
samba-3.0.9-1.3E.14.3
samba-3.0.25b-1.el4_6.4
samba-3.0.25b-1.el5_1.4

They fixed the linux-linux directory panic issue with this update as well as a
couple of new security issues.

regards,

benm

Old 12-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Ben Mohilef wrote:
> >> bugzilla.redhat.com and provide us with the bug number there?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Ralph
> >>

> >Red Hat Bug 389021 opened on 11-17-07.
>
> RedHat released updates for samba late last week:
>
> samba-2.2.12-1.21as.8.2
> samba-3.0.9-1.3E.14.3
> samba-3.0.25b-1.el4_6.4
> samba-3.0.25b-1.el5_1.4
>
> They fixed the linux-linux directory panic issue with this update as well as a
> couple of new security issues.

And there are already packages for 3 and 5. I'm closing the CentOS bug

Cheers and thanks for following through,

Ralph